Published on June 5th, 2012 | by Rhonda Winter0
Corn Sugar, Seagrass Meadows & Car-Free Streets: Important Media Link Party
Ecolocalizer is a member of an interconnected blog cooperative known as Important Media, a community of websites dedicated to news that matters. This includes a variety of topics ranging from learning how to forage or make what you need instead of buying it new, to water scarcity and sustainable transportation issues, organic gardening, local activism and clean energy technology. We are devoted to bringing you news and ideas on all of these subjects and much more.
Tomorrow two of our sister sites – Green Business Owner and Ecopreneurist – will also be working together to bring you Important Media’s very first webinar: Win-Win Plastic Bag Reduction Strategies. The plastic bag webinar will be held Wednesday June 6, at 6 PM EST, 3 PM PST.
Each week we highlight a list of featured articles from across our diverse network, including compelling posts from Crafting a Green World, Eat Drink Better, sustainablog, Green Business Owner, Planetsave, Inspired Economist and CleanTechnica. Please take a moment to read some of this week’s headlines, and you might learn something new:
- Weatherization Tips for Old Doors and Windows (That Won’t Cost You a Bundle) – sustainablog
- Seagrass Meadows Store Carbon Better Than Trees – Blue Living Ideas
- Sew Two Pairs of Shorts from One Upcycled T-Shirt – Crafting a Green World
- Green Your Summer Routine: Less Dryer, More Clothesline – Feelgood Style
- FDA Refuses to Rename High Fructose Corn Syrup – Eat Drink Better
- Sunday Streets Shines in San Francisco’s Mission District – Ecolocalizer
- Two non-toxic drain opening secrets: how to do green in home and office – Green Business Owner
- How much is an extra week and a half of vacation worth to you? – Inspired Economist
- In-Depth: Germany’s 22 GW Solar Energy Record – CleanTechnica
- Amelia Earhart’s Fate May Be Solved – Planetsave
Next, use your Solar Report to get the best quote!